Thank you Dear Kitty for the nomination of my blog Eva Newermann for the Libster Award – Official Site & Rules 2018. What a great way to get and give some exposure. This is my first nomination for my blog and I really appreciate it.
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Acknowledge the blog which nominated you.
- Answer the questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask them 5-11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
Dear Kitty’s questions, and my answers, are:
- What was your first job? Answer: Tourist guide in beautiful Norway.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten? Answer: To buy an iPad!
- Favourite season and why? Answer: Winter. After spending a lot of time in California and Florida I now love bad weather: Snowstorms, rain, hail – ” Bring it on!”
- Favourite TV show? Answer: Killing Eve
- When did you first travel alone and where did you go? Answer: In 1962, Hollywood, California. 19 years old. When Hollywood was the REAL Hollywood.
- Why did you start a blog? Answer: To get more people ( and special children) interested in art and the Universe.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? Answer: A fighter pilot.
- Would you rather travel into the future or the past? Answer: The future, and experience Space Travel.
- Do you have any siblings? Answer: Yes, two sisters.
- Can you cook well? Answer: I make a hell of a good lamb stew.
- What is the next thing you plan to learn? Answer: More about Cosmos and Space Travels.
- If you only had 10 hours left on Earth what would you do?
- Best gift ever received?
- Where are your next plans to go on vacation ?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- If you had a clone, what would you make that clone do?
- What do you want people to say about you after you’re gone?
- What is the weirdest thing a guest has done in your house?
- If you were transported 200 years into the past, naked, how would you prove that you were from the future?
- What is the weirdest food you have tried?
- What was your favourite game as a child?
- What book has changed your life?
- Life values – Learning from Dogs
- Love life! Sharing and caring – Aletta – now at home
- London blogger – beetlypete
- Journey of a first time mother – First time Mommy
- Student Motivation Little Banyan Tree
- With hope, fait and perseverance – Anything is possible!
- Three worlds one vision – Rosaliene Bacchus
- I write, therefore I am – E. Michael Helms
- A blog about life and times in Greece – Letters from Athens
- Danish blogger – Karen Wodstrup
Arts, Cooking, Dancing, Writing – Happiness between tails by da-Al